Monday, July 12, 2010

Time Line

Well, I have to apologize to everyone, which is mostly myself, for not keeping up with this blog. I want to journal every detail, but life keeps getting in the way. I am going to train myself to blog regularly, I really am...

Here is our timeline:
February 26...Notice that we were being sent to Italy
March...Filled out applications for passports, both tourist and official
April...Received boys tourist passports, quickly! Eventually received our official passports...
May...Waited and waited, no visas came. Gary's unaccompanied baggage left Kansas
June...Gary left for Italy. Visas finally arrived. Experienced an incident which reminds us of the ineptness of the USPS. Gary started looking at houses, after only a few trips found one
July...Gary took possession of the house. We fly out on July 14.

To be continued....