Friday, May 21, 2010

Bye-Bye Baggage!

Gary's unaccompanied baggage left today.

Gary leaves in 12 days! He still has not received his Schengen Visa. AGRHHHH!

This weekend is my big get rid of it or give it away yard sale.

Time is ticking by too fast! I am sure this could be the most unorganized move of all time.

The finance company that holds the lien on the Honda has not given us our permission letter so the Honda has not been shipped. I may have to ship it instead of Gary. I'm not thrilled about going to Saint Louis by myself to ship it.

We did sell my motorcycle, so I don't have to worry about that. We do need to sell our Chrysler Sebring and possibly our pick up. How can I even worry about details when I can not even get the big things accomplished?

In the years we have been settled here, I forgot about the joys of being a military wife. Only now, I am not really a military wife, I just share the same headaches!

Now, off I go to tag and price more garbage garage sale treasures!